- Eat well (and I mean follow the keto diet to become ketogenic). This will in itself become a lifestyle habit for you that you will not want to break. Once you learn how to achieve this and get there, it’s the most amazing feeling.
- Workouts and Fitness Routines need to be carefully coordinated so that you do not over exercise, as so many people do every day worldwide. Your whole body fitness program may need a total adjustment.
- Set up an “efficient” cardio and weight training program, but do not over exercise.
- Schedule alone time in your calendar for reading and meditating.
- Schedule Play and Fun time alone or with friends and family.
- Make sure you breath take note of what’s going on during your day while you are living it, or you may just miss it and become automated. This is MINDFULNESS; we need to adopt a mindful mind. This will help you take more enjoyment out of any given situation and deal with difficult ones more effectively.
That said, as a Health and Fitness Coach, this is how I spend my weekend beach time because I just don’t like to sit still for too long. After 30 minutes of sunbathing and reading, I get antsy, so I decided to have some fun and create a simple and fun beach workout.